Pacific Crest is my community as much as it is my child’s. I’ve made lifelong friends and learned so much . . . — Pacific Crest Parent
Parents have many roles and responsibilities at Pacific Crest from volunteers to educating themselves.
Our parents are:
- Observers in the classroom, which we encourage them to do at least once a year.
- Volunteers supporting the classrooms and the school, or on the farm. Each family is asked to commit 30 hours of volunteer time each year. We welcome, chaperones, cooks, carpenters, musicians, gardeners, event planners and computer gurus to name a few.
- Guests at a Classroom Tea, an Open House, a Farm Celebration or at the Middle School play.
- Students at Community Education events as well as at Parent-Teacher conferences.
- Financial Supporters of Pacific Crest. Every family is expected to donate to the Annual Fund Drive and all are encouraged to offer support of our Auction and other fundraising efforts.
Our parents help to create the community that all of us at Pacific Crest value so highly.