1. School Tour: Contact the school to schedule a tour. School tours are for prospective students and their parents. Tours begin in November.
2. Application: Complete the application and return to Pacific Crest. Applications are due by March 1st. There is an application fee of $25.00 per family.
3. Teacher Recommendation: Have a current or recent teacher complete the teacher recommendation form and return it to Pacific Crest. Teachers may complete the independent school teacher’s evaluation form in lieu of the Pacific Crest form.
4. Personal Reference: Have someone who knows your child well, such as a neighbor, coach or family friend, complete the Personal Reference Form and return it to the school.
5. Transcript Release: Give the Transcript Release Form to the proper administrator at your student’s school with a pre-addressed stamped envelope.
6. Interview: Upon receipt of your application, Pacific Crest will contact you to schedule an interview. Interviews are for students and their parents.
7. School Visit: After the interview, Pacific Crest will contact you to schedule a half-day school visit for your student.
If you have any questions, please email or call us.